Come and join us for a Sunday of self care with self care experts Beccy Hands and Alexis Stickland from THE MOTHER BOX and mental health warriors Natasha Bailie MENTAL x MUTHA and Mary Meadows aka MARY BADASS MEADOWS for 6 hours of YOU time, with practical take home exercises and techniques that will stay with you for months to come.
- Come in your comfy clothes (pj's encouraged) learn a takehome 15 minute yoga sequence from RACHEL to calm frazzled nerves
- Guided conversation around managing our emotions and our mental health
- Healthy lunch and chat around mood and food provided by GEM'S WHOLESOME FOODS with alcohol free bubbles supplied by Proof Drinks.
- Get cosy for a guided meditation while you digest your lunch
- Enjoy a chat about physical self care and what that means to you, learn some stretches to release tension from the body, breath work and how to how to make the infamous lavender flannel to calm a frazzled mind.
- Q&A with the experts
- Finish with a cuppa and a closing circle, as we reflect on our day and look forward to how you are going to incorporate your learnings into the coming weeks.
And finally head home with your packed goody bag and a calmer clearer perspective.
The Loft at Little Dippers
40-42 Upper Gardner Street